Bell 429 - Vorstellung
The Bell 429 delivers 150 knot (278 km/h) speed with a state-of-the-art cockpit featuring single pilot IFR and WAAS precision approach capabilities. Its interior is exceptionally spacious with seating for up to seven passengers plus a pilot and can be reconfigured for any number of different missions.
The Bell 429 also features extra-large 60 inch (152 cm) side doors opening to a 130 cubic foot (3.7 cubic meter) cabin compartment, or 204 cubic foot (5.8 cubic meter) when including the aft cabin area. In addition to offering outstanding product features, the Bell 429 is backed by Bell Helicopter's renowned in-service support, voted #1 by our customers for twenty years running. If your mission requires a helicopter with exceptional speed, capacity and flexibility, the Bell 429 is the helicopter you can count on to get the job done.
- Glass cockpit with Bell Helicopter's BasiX-Pro™ Integrated Avionics System featuring two/three multi-function displays, dual digital 3-axis autopilot and an integrated electronic data recorder for enhanced situational awareness and post flight analysis
- Certified single and dual pilot IFR operations with WAAS capabilities enabling point-in-space approaches in as low as 250 ft ceilings
- Exceptional flight performance with 150 knot (278 km/h) speed, over 400 nm (741 km) range, and HOGE over 11,000 ft (3,438 m)
- Spacious cabin with 204 ft³ (5.78 m³) of usable volume, wide 60 inch (152 cm) side doors, optional rear clam-shell doors and seating for 7 passengers and 1 crew
- Safety of flight features including, a collective mounted throttles, damage tolerant hub and rotor system, energy attenuating seats and outstanding OEI performance
- First helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operators
- Supported by Bell Helicopter's #1 ranked Customer Support and Services