Bell 412EPI - Vorstellung
In the new Bell 412EPI, the reliability and versatility of the Bell 412 evolves to the next level. Its Bell BasiX Pro™ Integrated Avionic System provides critical flight information at a glance for greater situation awareness and safety. The Pratt & Whitney PT6T-9 Twin Pac® engines provide enhanced hot-high performance and increased Category A / JAR OPS PC1 Performance.
The 412EPI is certified for single pilot IFR with 3-axis or optional 4-axis stability and control augmentation and a coupled flight director. In addition to offering outstanding product features, the 412EPI is backed by Bell Helicopter's renowned in-service support, voted #1 by our customers twenty years running. If your mission calls for you to go to locations with extreme conditions, the helicopter you should go in is the Bell 412EPI.
- A modern, advanced cockpit proven successful in the Bell 429, the Bell 412EPI provides workload relief in the most demanding helicopter IFR environment
- Upgraded electronically controlled, reliable Pratt & Whitney PT6T-9 Twin Pac® engines with approximately 15% increase in hot day take-off power enabling improved performance, especially single-engine capability
- Single-pilot IFR capability with 3-axis or optional 4-axis stability and control augmentation and a coupled flight director capability
- Highly flexible and configurable avionics system to meet various operating and customizing needs
- Upgrade program via a Supplemental Type Certificate at Bell Piney Flats for new or fleeted Bell 412EP aircraft
- Wide opening 7.7 ft. doors that accommodate forklift loading into a 220 ft³ cabin
- BLR Strake and FastFin™ deliver improved hover, cross-wind and hot & high performance while reducing fuel burn
- Seating for 13 passengers and 2 crew in a cabin adaptable for any mission
- Rupture resistant fuel cells, energy absorbing crew seats and collective mounted throttles are standard equipment for high safety margins
- Dual digital automatic flight control system with available IFR option allowing for easy integration of automatic approach to hover